Gary, you're right about one thing; we certainly don't agree on much, especially musically and politically. But let's just stick to music. Based on your last post, you view music as a business and have no desire to improve as a musician. I view music as an art form that demands a lifelong commitment to improving one's creative and performance skills. You measure 'success' by how much money you can make via small amounts x high gig volumes (frankly, I don't know too many guys that enjoy working 7 days/week). I view 'success' by the quality of the art you are able to create. However, there is no reason both goals can't be realized. With modest talent, mediocre performance skills, but good business skills, one can make a modest living, but with real talent and performance skills derived from years of hard work and dedication to the art (and sometimes a little luck smile ), one has the POTENTIAL to make a fantastic living. In the end it's just a matter of what's important to you. Me, I feel blessed that I can feel things that I KNOW others can not. Whether that's shaped by whatever life has thrown at you or it's just in the DNA (I don't really believe that), I can't say, but as the old Duke Ellington song goes, 'It don't mean a thing if it ain't got that swing'.

chas