Kabinopus, I listened to your Psr 3000 recording, nice real nice. Less happening, it was clearer, it was good.

I am now a home player. My favorite keyboard was the Kn7000. My set-up started with the Kn2000; it stayed with me till now, on my Sx900. Speed is not important, no dancers, just me.
This is what is important to me:

It should not sound like an arranger keyboard. It should sound like REAL BAND. Keep in mind that I play older music, like big band; and any music that tells a story.
The death of the Organ:

As a piano tuner, I worked in many music stores; I got to hear sales people demoing organs. 9 ½ demoed the organ with an organ sound. At the Orlando, Florida organ concerts Wersi organ players demoed their organs as a live band. When you closed your eyes, you pictured a live trio, sixth, maybe a 12-piece band. I my set-ups with that in mind. Playing all the notes is a nice idea, but capturing the feel of the band/song is more important.

In a live band instruments change. Many times, the band volume meets that change. Example: a trumpet does not sound the same on all types of music. Ballad, mellow, Latin, sharp and high.
Listen, listen, create, and create. Do not make your arranger keyboard sound like an arranger keyboard.

There will be a second part on this subject shortly. Please keep in mind, this is meant to help, it is still only my opinion.
John C.