Greetings!

As I finally took my SX900 to a service hoping to get fixed "the noisy keyboard" problem, I had a reason to take my old PSR-3000 out of a bag and play it. 

Surely, PSR-3000 doesn't have a lot of new and useful sounds. In the same time, I noticed something, which I also noticed comparing it to PSR-S950 before, the overall sound feels a bit more "joyful" and "bright". As this is very subjective, I don't plan to go deeper about it...

As for the controls, I have to say that these plastic buttons proved to be more reliable than rubber ones on PSR-S950; they feel solid, yet not at all noisy.

Basically, so far I don't see any practical advantage of a touchscreen on SX900, in fact, it makes some adjustments rather uncomfortable; maybe just for typing names it's better, but as for other things, like muting parts, it's not very good.

While playing PSR-3000 I came up with this tune.

( https://youtu.be/uRMDYzfhtec )

Also, the joystick on SX900 instead of two wheels... makes it hard to fix "modulation"...

Frankly, I'm a bit confused. But still looking forward to get my SX900 back. But confused.

_

Edited by Kabinopus (07/16/22 03:38 PM)