Fran
So glad your enjoying the BK9. I've been very happy with mine from the sound to the weight. Every time I get the urge to do and organ jam I'm amazed how good you can make it sound with some editing.
I've also been getting into the OTS for preformances and am finding it very quick and easy to set up 4 different setups for a Style. Gary got me doing that with the song he posted Baker Street. Guitar for the opening chords, Sax for the keynote riff, and piano for the VRS. Since I tend to use some Styles for numerous songs its nice to have variations to work with.
And again I'll ask if anyone can teach me how to get my Unrealbook songs on my Ipad to change preformances on the BK9 I will pay for the tutoring time.
BTW Tony Monaco is forming a new 5 week Blues class online. Two levels, beginner and intermediate/expert. If your into jazz organ this is the man to learn from.

Edited by Bill Lewis (07/11/18 05:25 AM)