Originally Posted By: travlin'easy
I watched the videos - everything appeared slow and cumbersome, and for the life of me I really didn't see a good application for a live, onstage performer. The dead time between changes was horrendous. Maybe there is something I'm missing. Show me examples of something done live, onstage, with a performer. The videos appeared to be someone sitting in a studio with a video camera trained on what he was doing to create sounds, but nothing along the lines of what an entertainer would do in a live situation. So, enlighten me, show me a real world situations where a performer, or better yet, an entire band could REALLY benefit from having an I-Phone in front of them while playing an instrument. I would really like to see this.

Good luck,

Gary cool

Music Creation, nothing more nothing less, (Not everybody wants to listen to boring and repetitive styles) as to finding the music, it saves carrying a boat load of fake books around, which in the past decades was the only way if you couldn’t play from memory or by ear. (Many people can’t)

As to a netbook then it is just another option, but usually has limited battery life and requires you to plug things in or use the keyboard. (Not forgetting that it is heavier than a Tablet, which a lot of people moan about these days)

In addition whatever you want to do there is probably an app for it, whereas a netbook is way more limited.

Bill