Don, you and I are both pretty damned old - and we think a lot alike. However, most of the jobs I do involve dancers, even the restaurant/nite club jobs. This past Friday, I had lots of requests, and it only took a few seconds for me to search through the music finder, hit the keys and I was fast into the song. And, like you, I manage to keep those patrons in their chairs sipping on expensive drinks long after they've finished their over-priced meals. This keeps the management happy, keeps the patrons happy and drinking, and keeps my paychecks flowing, which keeps me very happy.

Ive traveled extensively throughout the US, making a point to see as many entertainers as possible and take note of what they do right, and what they do wrong. Over the decades, I've learned a lot from live, onstage entertainers such as Don Mason, Ed Shoemaker, Donny Pesce, Dave Boyd, Fran Carango, Jimmy McKinney, Bob Lee, Jerry Burns, Helmut Licht, and many, many others. And, most of them will tell you they've learned a few things from me, but I can guarantee you it's not nearly as much as I've learned from them. By and large, we are onstage performers/entertainers/musicians, individuals that make all, or at least a portion of the living from show biz. We share a lot of information, especially technical information that will help improve our onstage performances. We ARE NOT primarily studio types who spend endless hours creating each sound and each and every song - we usually leave that stuff to hobbyists who seem to have more time on their hands, and tend to be more technology oriented.

All the best,

Gary cool

K+E=W (Knowledge Plus Experience = Wisdom.)