Hi Tony.

Quote:
As you can see I have gone down the T4 route, still got your favourite pet the Audya

Good for you. I was only playing a T4 last week for a few hours. It is a great sounding keyboard. Easy to operate and instant gratification.

Quote:
I nearly bought a MS hells I am glad I didn't, they are completely off radar

Not sure it would have been the right choice for you if something like a Tyros 4 appeals to you. They are nothing alike. The Meidastation is certainly not off the radar through. Activity is on other forums that's all.

The new Rack is on the way, beta version of 5.1 are online... there's lots of good work being done.

Quote:
James can you do a short video before and after like the T4, it would put an end to all this and perhaps this post once and for all, and if you want a dummy who can’t sing, I will come across , perhaps DANNY BOY I could really ruin it for you without correction turned on and perhaps with it turned on.

To be honest I would only see it as a waste of my time. The guy in the video is fooling you all into thinking that this is dead simple when it's not. He has sequenced in every single note he is going to sing into the keyboard, and the notes he is playing on the keyboard mean nothing. They only advance the sequence to the next note.

So, not only is he not playing the song, none of the notes he’s playing have anything to do with the song either other than to advance the sequence. And you guys are impressed with that ?

Dropping 4 grand on a keyboard so you don't have to play it and don't have to hear a voice that sounds anything like your own ? If you want to do that, just buy a CD of someone else and pretend it's you.

Quote:
you know most stuff is sold on the web and the good Yamaha demos sell KB, this cannot be denied.

True... but it is also shocking just how little people know about what they are buying. Selling a Yamaha to a Yamaha user is like shooting fish in a barrel.

Regards
James