My ROLAND VP770 (and the VP550 before it) does all this and 10 times more, including being a world class vocal harmonizer, a superior vocoder, a decent synth, and a good controller for my BK7m arranger module. It also plays wav's and mp3's with highly synced part markers for to up to 16 parts assigned to the bottom 16 keys of the (very good feeling) keyboard. It has so many other features that would make it a dream machine for poor-singing arranger players, but poor marketing has made it a 'best kept secret' in all but the top end of the music industry. Many well known touring professionals have it in their arsenal and those who have taken the time to explore it, learn it, and are open-minded enough to recognize it's potential, love it. One downside; it ain't cheap (@ $2100 usd). Oh, did I mention that it has 'Supernatural Brass', a Roland feature that operates like the brass on no other synth. Also, great strings and choirs. Oh yeah, auto chord follow, and auto harmony creation from the note you sing (with no keyboard input - plus these modes can be combined, if desired). With this KB, you can literally 'talk' the lyrics (and key the melody) and it will do the rest. This board goes WAYYYYYY beyond pitch correction. You won't be able to see all the benefits and features from a store demonstration; you really need to do some serious research and spend some quality time with it.

Don't want this post to sound like a super testimonial/promotional/sales pitch, like so many of the T4 posts (which, frankly, is starting to get a little annoying -we get it; the T4 is the end-all of the entire music world). This (VP770) is a seriously good instrument for those who need this type of keyboard and are willing to make the investment in time to learn to use it.

chas