Just had a listen to latest demos that have been uploaded, and the styles are definitely more live than the Yamaha, but unfortunately they have become very busy (Just like Yamaha) thus you pretty much have to follow what the style dictates rather than being able to do your own thing. (Busy styles I am afraid leave me cold, and just bore me)

As far as the solo sounds go they are typical Korg, with the Exception of the DNC Violin, Strings & Acoustic Bass which really are top notch and easily leave the Yamaha SA1/2 voices in the shade.

BTW The reason I am comparing the PA3x with the T4 is simply because until the PA3x came along, the T4 was pretty much the top notch hardware arranger in most areas.

As I mentioned in my previous post, the official demos prove that the Beta version demos that had been posted previously were not even close to the finished product.

Bill