Hi Dennis.

Quote:
I think you may be misunderstanding me

he..he.. Not to worry, I'm sure to have a “Light Bulb” moment at any point.

Quote:
When I select "add patch" for the first new patch I enter the path to the file. d:\media station resources\giga file\library

That's not a working path though and the progarm won't generate something like that. Are you typing in formation or something ?

A working path will include the actual file and the progarm will generate this from just selecting the file. A path should look like this for example.

d:\media station resources\giga file\library\piano.gig

Quote:
Instead of the path just coming up by default as I have already entered the desired hdd location and folder for the previous patch, I have to re-enter the full path again to load the next giga file which is in the SAME directory/folder as the previous one.

Hmmm this doesn't sound right. I have a feeling your typing information into the program rather than pressing the Browse button which will return you every time to the last folder you opened.

Have a quick look at this new video for example. http://www.irishacts.com/lionstracs/lscp-q1.htm

Are you doing something different than me, or am I just totally off the mark here altogether.

Regards
James

[This message has been edited by Irishacts (edited 05-07-2010).]