Quote:
James..just a littel question...
but the all other brands..give the same OS support and features request that I give you?

It's certainly quite a different experience from closed keyboards that's for sure. The amount of freedom and flexibility you get from the system is quite amazing. Even a simple thing like being able to load Gigabytes of samples on the keyboard still blows me away. With closed keyboards I'm forever running out of ram or hitting some other sort of limitation.

Quote:
second question...I know that I still have bugs around on my OS and must to be fixed ( I try to make my best when I can..) but..(with included this some bugs), is the MS a nice products ot not?

Can't tress how happy I'm with the system. Honestly, it's seriously good and super flexible. It's hard to explain, it's like I have all the benefits of a DAW, but at no point do I feel I'm working with a PC, it always feels like a musical instrument and for me that's extremely important. How the systems seamlessly implemented make this true pleasure to use.

Quote:
Honest, don't worry....Diki will not reply here...

lol... I think it's safe to say that the vast majority of what is said in this part of the forum far exceeds his understanding and ability so unless he's looking to Troll here too, I don't expect to see him ever posting here.

Cheers
James.