Hi Domenico.

Quote:
I suggest you to modify your tool, that not embedded the all gig files but create only the complete .lscp file.
remember that the OS code will loading automatically your all new sounds only IF the LSCP file is located inside the Presets folder.
The allowed LSCP file names are only:
MS-02-instruments-1.lscp
MS-02-tyros.lscp
MS-02-oriental.lscp
Only this 3 script will be loaded automatically on Restart players and reboot system.

Thanks for the advice. I've just implemented all that. Now when you press the button Write LSPC you can see 3 options, one for each type of file.

Quote:
About your tool, dont need to embedded the all giga file, make the hyperlink to the path .gig file and over.

Yes, that's done now and I'm much happier. Keeps the size of the program down and it operates lightening fast too.

Quote:
IF then you will use this all new giga sounds bank under the MS and GROOVE, remember that the tool have to written the correct linux directory path.
Must be always start from:
'/home/mediastation/GigaLibrary/here your master sounbank directory / and inside the all files/subfolders. /quote]

Now done, minus the sub folder.
[quote]EXAMPLE of your final path:
'/home/mediastation/GigaLibrary/JamesBank1/001Acoustic\x20Grand\x20Piano/GrandPiano.gig' 0 0.9 PERSISTENT 'GrandPiano.gig [0]'

I have the program now generating this code for every sound in the library. It scans the database for actual sounds you have completely setup correctly and then writes the LSPC file.

If you make a mistake and don't link to a file, the progarm will skip that sound and not include it in the LSPC file.

Quote:
So..when one new soundbank is created, all must be inside, including one copy of the LSCP file to MOVE/COPY to the Preset folder.

Yep.... In time I can get the progarm to actually move files and folders on the Mediastation too, so it makes no difference where all the files are. The program will move everything to the right folders.

Quote:
In this way you can share ( or sell) your complete soundbank, the user have ONLY to copy the sounbank inside the GigaLibrary folder, copy the LSCP file on Preset folder and..Restart... game over.
Get the idea?

Yep...

Quote:
When your tool is nice working, finally Nedim can use it and sell new Oriental giga sounbank without buy one Groove.

Flipping heck your right. Anyone can assemble a library with it without the need for a MS/Groove by using this tool.

Quote:
(for make the same for the Audya..have to buy one Audya...

Regards
James.

[This message has been edited by Irishacts (edited 05-04-2010).]