Hi Dennis.

Quote:
A couple of things...It would be nice if the top line data under LSCP was constant, ie it stayed the same when selecting to create a new patch. That way the user can just change the fields as they apply...

Yes good idea. I'll add a mouse right click option that allows you to “Set as Default” the current state of the display.

So if you create a new patch and set everything as you want, just right click and click on “Set as Default” and every new patch created from that point onwards will retain the settings you took a snap shot of.

Quote:
Also if the path can remain constant (unless changed)...Saves going through pages when I think usually the user will be sourcing most of the time from one giga folder.

I'm a little confused as to what you mean here. You never have to navigate to the same folder twice as it stands right now? If you launch the program and add a new patch, you have to navigate to the folder where your giga files are. You only ever need to do this once per session using the program.

Add a second patch and it should jump directly to the folder where you pulled the last file in from.

Regards
James

[This message has been edited by Irishacts (edited 05-06-2010).]