Quote:
Originally posted by ianmcnll:
[B] The blue led were added for the benefit of the color-blind.

What arranger are you using presently?
Your posts seem to indicate that you are a Roland user.
[/B

The color blind?wow..what's next a keyboard for the limbless..who was the probable SINGLE dude who couldn't see the pretty green/red LED's. The blue led's should of been an option one could voluntarily pay for! As the thousands as i that have NO such issues with such blindeness are NOW forced to doll out probably $500 for this arbitrary forced upon feature.

No, i am not a Rolander, presently(and at this going rate,starting to look permanant) i cannot justify moving on from my PSR9000 at these outrageous current prices,
To me nothing beats that professional Black/Grey color with rubber buttons. I think rubber buttons last longer because they absorb the initial shock IF accidently hit to hard,plus sweaty finger don't bounce off like the 'improved' plastic buttons. I'll always prefer Yamaha over all else,but i find the pace their traveling at to be a real test of virtuous patience. I just know their purposfully holding back on me in the R&D areana. Call it telepathy,but they probably have it already planned out what's in store when the Tyros9 is to be released.

[This message has been edited by mr9000 (edited 09-21-2010).]