Yeah I hear ya Dnj, but my problem is Yamaha have improved things that I felt were fantastic anyway and haven't really done much on the things that I felt probably needed improving. Maybe it's me but I still sense from hearing the demo's that the Dance music on this thing won't be any different to what's on the T3 - an area that no arranger has really done well in to be fair so it isn't just Yamaha.

The R&B / Hip Hop stuff in the demo's are about 5 years out of date as is the Funky House stuff on the T3.

There is so much said about the drums. My take on this though I think Yamaha's drums are excellent except for when it comes to Dance music, they sound toy-ish, as does the Korg's & the Audya for that matter. Is Dance music THAT hard to replicate?

I guess I've always dreamed of a keyboard that was exceptional all the way round as I like to play all kinds of music genres. I can make my T3 sound authentic most of the time - but when it comes to Dance music you can still hear it doesn't sound authentic enough. Same with the T4 thus far, that Hip Hop demo was a sub standard "50 Cent" wannabe...

[This message has been edited by DannyUK (edited 09-17-2010).]