One wonders if there is ANYTHING I can post that won't elicit a snide remark about Roland from Ian, despite having absolutely nothing to do with it. I could probably talk about football, and Ian would say that it has gotten better since Roland left the upper end of the arranger market...

But, it's still hilarious to see him censor me for being the Kurzweil spokesman, while doing exactly the same for Yamaha himself. Those four fingers are pointing back, Ian

Lee, I am jealous beyond belief that you know Daniel Fisher... his programming for the Kurzweil's sets the bar for ANY modern keyboard. Yes, I was talking about the CD-ROM from Sweetwater. I had mistakenly assumed you were talking about the Take 6 samples that are now in the ROM sounds of some of Kurzweil's product...

I also have most of the Sweetwater CD's, but I still find my go-to CD is usually the Sounds of the 70's CD-ROM. Some of those vintage keyboards sit in most mixes without a single thing being done to them!

Please congratulate him from me the next time you meet. And they can have my K2500 when they pry it from my cold, dead hands!