You guys are so use to the Yamaha sounds the last 10-15 years, that as soon as they finally come out with sounds that Roland has had for 10 years..you are amazed..

First, I think it is great that Yamaha has finally come out with some vocal and scat sounds that are not embarrassing..

I just listened to the 50 demos..again..

Great compared to previous models (sounds)..but absolutely no better than I can find on my "old piggy" G70..

Piano, organ, Orchestral/horn, drums, vocal and scat...are still better on the G70..

If you doubt it ..bring your Yamaha over to my place and I will prove it..

With the "studio card" I have installed...the guitars, basses, brass..all equal or better the Tyros models...

and most important the old G70 is still the best over all....Sequencer, style edits, SMF play/features and just the real band sound..is still unbeatable..Add the key feel and range...
and I am still content...with zero interest in Tyros4...even if they made the undersized 76 key-bed...(Still the only company with the narrow width keys...that loose an inch in 5 octaves..compared to all others..).

Yes the Tyros4 will be a great board for most Yamaha fans..but I can guarantee ..most Roland G70 and Ketron SD1 /Audya..owners will pass...again..

As others have said...enjoy what you play....but drop the hype nonsense..we can hear and compare..