Quote:
Originally posted by Diki:
One wonders if there is ANYTHING I can post that won't elicit a snide remark about Roland from Ian, despite having absolutely nothing to do with it. I could probably talk about football, and Ian would say that it has gotten better since Roland left the upper end of the arranger market...

But, it's still hilarious to see him censor me for being the Kurzweil spokesman, while doing exactly the same for Yamaha himself. Those four fingers are pointing back, Ian

One wonders if there is ANYTHING I can post that won't elicit a snide remark about Yamaha from Diki, despite having absolutely nothing to do with it. I could probably talk about hockey, and Diki would say that it has gotten better because Yamaha still produces the upper end of the arranger market...

But, it's still hilarious to see him censor me for being the Yamaha spokesman, while doing exactly the same for Roland himself. Those four fingers are pointing back, Diki.

Ian