There is nothing "Pro' or "Semi Pro" about the new WK7500..It is a continuing series of the already existing WK series (WK500)...

And I will repeat my self..you will see a street price of around $500 for the WK7500..

Well it's painfully obvious now,that the WK-7500 is merely a toy,but with some semi-pro recording features.
This is enough to confuse anyone into thinking that the 7500 is emulating the old MZ-2000.

Nothing Casio does makes any sense....think about it...the WK-6500 is a scaled down version of the WK-7500,whereas the CTK-7000 is the WK-7500's equivalent,but with 61 keys.

The new WK/CTK series sounds much worse than the WK-3800,but yet it's a $100 more.

In Casio's infinite brilliance,they've managed to incorporate semi-pro recording capabilities into a Fisher-Price toy & slap a $500 tag on it.....how pathetic.

But I agree,there will still be folks out there that are willing to buy one,simply because their too cheap to upgrade.

NOBODY wants sh*t sounds,but then,some folks don't hear the difference,which is great for them.

To be fair though,the WK/CTK series will be a great stepping stone for 12 year olds to get their start in the music creation & recording business or to spawn future serious hobbyists.

-Elwood

------------------