Lucky2Bhere,

For the last 2 weeks,I have called Gus several times-everyday,leaving messages on his answering machine and this f*cking c*cks*cker has NEVER returned my phone calls.

I spoke to two different customer service agents today-one of which,had spoken directly to the sales directer AND Gus and she told me that the WK-7500 will not be available in the U.S. until SPRING OF NEXT YEAR.
What's worse,is that Bonner's Music in the UK,is selling the WK-7500 for 999.99(according to the Google result);

Casio. WK7500 Keyboard. £999.99. Add to Basket. Call now for prices ... Close Up Images. Casio WK7500 Keyboard at Bonners Music ...

If this is true,then the WK-7500 will be going for $1400 in the U.S...what a f*cking joke.
No Casio user on the planet,is going to shell out $1400 for a Casio,when they realize they can buy a professional keyboard for the same,or even less money.

This company is a Goddamn joke,as the customer service team are nothing but a horde of bleeding imbeciles,because if they don't have an answer for you,then they'll make one up.
The WK-7500 will be an absolute piece of sh*t at $1400,for what it offers....hell,I could save up for a Yamaha Motif XF6 easily,before the WK-7500's release date.

Casio's musical instrument end of the company is going to disappear,with this kind of bullsh*t going on and I am going to be very pleased to see these motherf*ckers fall.

Casio should just stick to what they know and just make watches and calculators.

-Elwood