Squeak...I have researched the LE6,ever since it's announcement & I have spent some time on the SonikMatter forum...so I am familiar with the LE6.
Yes,I am aware that there is no in depth on-board editing,but the basic parameters can be tweaked.
I thought there was editing software,but apparently not,as I could not find any info regarding that.

I made an informed decision to go with the LE6-because unlike the PC3 61 key,the LE6 has semi-weighted keys & USB storage...whereas the PC3 does not and it's $700 more than the LE6.

I don't know if you are aware of this,but the PC3 series uses a very obscure type of XD card,which can only be purchased online.

Apart from that,would you want to spend $2000 and do deep editing on a 240 X 64 display screen?
I sure wouldn't.

In the entire PC3 series,the LE models are the only ones that make any sense,because their ease of use fits well with the small screen sizes.

By the way,certain sound patches can be loaded from the PC3 to the LE,so there is more sound variety for the LE that's available.

-Elwood

------------------