Quote:
Originally posted by squeak_D:
Like it or not.., Casio has upped the game with this new line. There is so much more you can do with these new Casio's that you just can't with competing Yamaha models. Hopefully these models have good sales (which I'd be very surprised if they didn't) because their success would possibly mean Yamaha making some changes in the future to their competing line.

I'm very impressed with the features of the WK-7500/7000, and those sliders are a very nice touch.

I'm curious how well the Leslie sim accurately mimics the real thing, but on the whole, these instruments really have upped the game.

The rumors I heard several months ago, were about an instrument that would sit between PSR-S-series, and the Tyros itself...of course, that would mean 4 variation styles and a tone generator with at least 128 poly.

Maybe it still could be on the way?

Based on it's own merits, the WK-7500/7000 is a pretty slick instrument...I'm really looking forward to playing one.

Ian