Again, all these positive reviews have got me thinking I did something wrong in my BA330 test although I can't imagine what. I really had high hopes for this amp. What I really wish but will never see is if Roland dropped the battery powered thing, which I believe very few people will use, and put in a real stereo amp about 150 watts a side. I'd love to have two of these and maybe a small sub. Then I'd be set for anything.
I'm going to check around and see if any local stores are stocking any 330's yet. I've got to try it again.
Went to Sam Ash and "Educated" the keyboard sales "kid" and the store manager about the BA330, SA300, VR700, GW8, and Privia 3. None of which they ever heard of. Pretty funny scene. I had them running to the computer at the check out to look this stuff up and all they could say was "Wow"
Maybe they'll give me a discount now???

Bill in NJ