Fran and all

Really, yes I really do get it. Th3 BA 330 is for small gigs! I just don't see the purpose of so many different systems. I'm caught in that bind myself and am getting frustrated. I now have a smaller vehicle I love, the Nissan Rogue, so space is really important. Add to that my advancing age, I'm over 39 HA!, and weight is a consideration. What I want is a modular type setup where I can have everything I need for a gig and but bring in just what I want and leave the rest. Not standing in my driveway asking myself, do I bring the big guns Crate KX220s, or will my Yamaha mixer and 12" Carvin LM's do it and if I bring the BA330 what do I bring for some backup if the rooms larger or more people are there ..... on and on and on.... I recently had a gig in NYC. Not knowing the room or party size I had to guess what to bring and know that unloading on a side street is going to limit me to one trip with the R&R. I did it with the Yamaha mixer/LM!2 combo but had the KX220 in the car just in case. BUT__ I had to park a long block away in a basement lot so if I needed the KX220 good luck. Last week I show up for a party and "Oh by the way, its upstairs, no elevator" Good thing I was real early. A pair of 330's would of been nice but I doubt if they would handle the DJ stuff i had to do.
Fran--The amp I referred to was the Yorkville KB4? you just bought for the small gigs because it is stereo. and what about those Podium's?? They seem perfect for the small gigs.
And on and on we go so I'll stop now. I'll keep looking for a solution.

Bill in NJ