I put the 330 directly behind me, about 5', tilted up. I ran the volume about noon, with the eq set at 1:00 or so. I had the bass at noon also. No fx was used because I go through my 800. I also had my 800 speakers on, as they throw out such nice stereo volume and act as great monitors of course. (A side note, I could never play without my key speakers).

The unit was a bit to get used to at first vs Bose. It wasn't as crisp and defined and the ears had to adjust accordingly.

In summary: IMO

1. Good enough volume to handle what the specs say (100 max)
2. Great mid range and punch
3. I heard my voice very well over the mix
4. Bass was more than adequate for my size rooms
5. Wonderful inputs and the stereo sound I felt was much better/fuller.
6. Not 'boxy' like I thought it might be
7. Not as crisp as Bose.

Summary: I don't mind missing the Bose definition. I think it is very close and will have to adjust some things as the days go on. I think my pianos and instruments sounded much fuller than Bose and it could be because it's more an amp sound than a true PA sound. It's kind of like that Yamaha 'polished' sound vs the Korg 'lively' sound.

The crowd was super pleased and it was a success - everyone came up and complimented the performance. This was a retirement facility and good ears too! Good enough for me. The price and features make it a no turning back.

Studio: Korg PA4X/Yamaha DGX670/Boss BR900CD/Tascam DP24SD/MTM Iloud/Sony C80/AGK 214/K&M stand