Ian, the problem with Diki is that he will simply try to tell you that YOUR wife is not
YOUR wife...in this case i am still waiting for his: YOU CANT OPEN THAT MANY
VST'S and his BLAH BLAH BLAH of arguments and proofs...based on his B.S.
Even though i do that every single day for making a living, opening tonz of VST's.
I dont think anyone in here knows whats his problem, most of us have head it and
i am still holding back and trying to be civilised, he insulted EVERYBODY in here
at least once if not more...I post something about cars he talks about airplanes,
i posted something about women he talks about homosexuals and so on...
I am posting an MP3 so someone can hear some sounds he comes up with the
idea of I DONT PLAY GOOD (i know i do...been doing it and making a living out
of it for years) and not just few simple chords and 3 notes solo's...his Eyes will start
rolling if he sees me REAL soloing but thats besides the point. Instead of finding
an argument about the Sounds he tells me i dont know how to play. I will still hold
back and be civilized but i will always be preemtive on him, i will always comment
before he does cuz its obvious, we all know ahead of time what he is gonna say
and i am just waiting for his response now about the VST's...if you want and if he
want i can type it right now, exactly as he will...so we dont waste time.