Quote:
Originally posted by cgiles:
Diki is tough, so attacking him or getting into a war of words, is going to be pretty much a waste of time (except for providing a huge amount of fun and entertainment for me and Tony Hughes ).

chas

You are right on the money Chas, it's a pity he takes it too far sometimes and you could get close to thumping is fat head if you lived near to him , apparently no one lives near to him, wonder why. When I look in the mirror in a morning I see Diki in me, I still work for a living and wonder why people put up with me, if Diki worked with me we would move heaven and earth and no one would get in our way, we would get things done in nano seconds and we would not take the crap that people deal it out every day. It’s just a thought, if Diki could just think that he can hurt peoples feeling especially those who are trying to help others and those who like Diki are trying to cause nothing by mayhem, it’s is fun like you say but Diki is like a spitfire pilot, watch the films, even when the German plane in on fire in a spiral dive in front of him he would still have the button pressed down wasting ammo. Move on to the next Folker Diki don't get tunnel vision. Hell I hope he doesn’t start again after this. dagger, dagger, dagger dagger!

Regards Chas

[This message has been edited by Tony Hughes (edited 05-20-2010).]
Tyros 4/Pair SR 350/ PC with a i8 intel chip, XENYX 802, Ford Focus 2 litre/Tascam DR07/Brother printer/Designjet 500/ our Doris/5 Grandchildren/ white boxers short Kymart shipped over and Typhoo Tea Earl Grey