Quote:
Originally posted by abacus:
Diki is RIGHT, and the rest of the world is WRONG.

Come on Diki, as I have said (And others are now reiterating) you are NOT the centre of the universe, so stop pretending you are.

As to demos, as you always keep saying “Put up or Shut up” so post something to prove your point, (Not a manufacture demo or smothered in vocals) or follow your own advice.
All the Best

Bill

My wife keeps wondering why I'm always sitting at the computer, laughing. It's the ease in which Diki can whip you guys up into a frenzy with the simplest of posts . You have to ask the question, who's in control of this situation. Think about it. Here's a thought. Read his posts carefully (there's usually a good deal of well-thought-out logic plus some good information in there) and respond only to the parts that you disagree with (and stick to just why you disagree with them). James usually does this although it's sometimes also 'flavored' with a few personal quips. Keep it strictly content-relevant and forget about the messenger. If you ummm, 'adjust' to his writing style , and find that what he says is actually on point (even if it rubs you the wrong way), then either acknowledge it or don't respond. Diki is tough, so attacking him or getting into a war of words, is going to be pretty much a waste of time (except for providing a huge amount of fun and entertainment for me and Tony Hughes ).

Also, Spalding has a good point in that a pro musician who depends on his 'ax' to make a living, may not be as enamoured of the 'community' approach to R&D, beta testing, support software, etc. It's a nice concept but having to rely on that approach as a development path could be problematic. JMO.

chas