Quote:
Originally posted by cgiles:
Sorry Tony. Everyone has strict orders not to sell you one........Kidding, of course, BUT the price will be triple that of normal (to cover the extra tech support). In any case, no one knows when the next one will be available, so maybe you should start a countdown. Probably worth the wait, though. It's sure to blow your socks off.....well, the NEXT OS upgrade will, anyway. Did I miss anything?

Chuckie

PS: Just pulling your chain, Tony. We have to have SOMEone to pick on, and we're all scared of Diki (well, except Bachus ).

Chuckie,

You did miss one thing but even I would not even dare to go there, but you just about covered it all, in one no less. I am as hell scared of Diki even if you all are, except Bachus and James he won't take any crap! Chuckie, what I will say is you have either a hell of a good memory or I have made a lasting impression on you!

The latter is what I wanted to do!

Cheers

Tony

[This message has been edited by Tony Hughes (edited 05-19-2010).]
Tyros 4/Pair SR 350/ PC with a i8 intel chip, XENYX 802, Ford Focus 2 litre/Tascam DR07/Brother printer/Designjet 500/ our Doris/5 Grandchildren/ white boxers short Kymart shipped over and Typhoo Tea Earl Grey