Quote:
Originally posted by NiteLife:
Hi Guys, I realize I'm a newcomer to this forum as a member, however I have followed it for years. I can't help but chuckle to my self reading some of your posts.

It seems to me the discussions and what seems like arguments are between the Audya or other Ketron product owners, and the NON Audya or other Ketron product owners! What I read about the Audya from the NON Audya owners the most is about the PRICE. Features and Benefits for the money! I say:

If you can't afford this incredible piece of technology quit slamming it and talking about how you can accomplish the same thing for far less money doing this or doing that! The bottom line here with the Audya is the quality of sound, what your ears hear coming out of this machine.

The authenticity of the instruments is unmatched by any other keyboard I've ever heard or played. Just listen to the Swing Trumpet for example, Ketron should have installed a spit valve on this keyboard! Thats just one example, the list of just as good is quite extensive on this machine. They will even be better, ( I can't imagine )with the upgrades included in OS4.

In the almost 40 years I have been playing professionally, I have NEVER EVER had so many compliments come from my audience's! To me, that alone is worth $4,900 all day long!

Clean the wax out of your ears and appreciate what Ketron has put together for us keyboard musicians.

If you play professionally, it doesn't matter if you do your own sequencing, play midi files, mp3's, styles or whatever. Your audience doesn't know the difference anyways.

However they will recognize the quality of sound. You get what you pay for with the AUDYA, PERIOD!

Jim

I am not saying I can't afford an Audy. That's not my point. That thing is much to expensive for what it delivers. Even if I had the money I wouldn't buy one. I would spend my money for something much better like a arranger with a workstation. And if you think a Korg PA2XPro doesn't sound much better then a Korg PA80 then you clean the wax out of your ears.