Nothing wrong at all with that " Old Funky Stuff "!The Audya really shines with the Funk, and the Rock accompaniments! When performing for a younger crowd, the Audya kicks some major Butt! I agree the Yamaha's have a balanced " Sweet " sound, in fact I think Yamaha ( Tyros 3 ) has earned the Pretty Accompaniments award in my book. However the Audya's use of real audio drums and guitars creates a LIVE BAND on stage sound that has never been accomplished with any of the dozen or so arrangers I have played professionally over the years.

The ease of adjusting the balance between the drums, bass, lower background voice, solo voice etc. is also a big plus for the Audya.

Don't get me wrong, the Yamaha line of arrangers are great machines. However the enjoyment and satisfaction of what the Audya does for the player and the audience, I feel is unsurpassed. I have both the Audya and the Tyros 3 with me on stage so I speak with experience. For a LIVE, Realistic sound on stage, the Audya win's. Especially with the Rock, Funk and R&B accompaniments. I have appropriately nick named the Audya, " THE BEAST"!

I'm having the time of my life six nights a week!

Jim