The reason why some MS users would not post anything is because of the negative views of the MS by persons who have never seen nor heard an MS in person.

What may be good for me may not be good for other persons. The critics are trying to convince us that they would not judge the person but the keyboard. But with the MS, it is the person you will be judging because it is the person who is creating and modifying the content. So if I modify styles and sounds or create new styles and sounds and you don’t like it, then it is me your are insulting not the keyboard.

What a lot of persons forget is that there has been a number of MS demos and some people did not like them.

Most if not all of the MS’s skeptics and detractors have already formed a strong opinion of the MS’s capability as an arranger for their personal use.
Does any one think for one second that if some one puts up a very good style demo (and lets say that everyone agrees that the demo sound very good) of the MS that such a demo will change any ones opinion here?

I didn’t think so.

I know of one person who has an MS who visited the SZ and said he would never put up a demo here because there is already a negative bias to the MS with their conclusive statements so asking persons to put up demos seems disingenuous.