OK...let's see if I have this right...

An OPEN system full function WS..I can be the judge and select virtually any sound sets I want...high quality hardware,,,lot of programming capability's long term...

AND native Q-ranger style player...AND a full funtion Live Styler software arranger that has gotten better year to year that plays T2 styles and ALSO plays Ketron styles and can directly control a Ketron HW sound module (SD-2)!!!!!!!!

I don't see any problem.

Have any of you that are negative about this being an arranger even USED Live-Styler (current version) ??? Dom, the XG sound set is critical...status??

This IS an arranger! Absolutely! It is every bit as much an arranger as Frank R.'s software arranger setup (and others too).

My only question is how well done is the LS integration?

Dom...I am still waiting on the DETAILS of this...please send then to me. Thanks,

OH one more issue...a BIG issue..now are we saying I don't have to buy a new T4, T5, PA3, etc.every 2 years to stay up on tech. and to get new sounds??? OH, yes, I just upgrade what I have....sounds like the low cost long term ownership winner to me. As long as the harware is top quality

Lee S.