You know Fran... that's by FAR superior to anything I have heard at the MS site - warts and all. A bit more on the accompaniment parts volume wise, and it's good...

What's amazing is that Dom can't find anyone at his end that can play this well. I mean, listen to the appalling LS demo at Lionstracs Youtube, and you have to shake your head...

As to the sound of the style itself... It's not bad... you say that's the XG soundset? Perhaps, Dom having shown an inability to make even a passable demo, you could lay down a bunch more of these to showcase the Yamaha styles? Don't even bother with a RH if you don't want to. Keep the chords simple, and let us hear how well the MS handles the Yamaha styles.

And seeing as how you can get a good LS demo going, how about demoing a few of the MS ROM styles (I know it doesn't have ROM, but you know what I mean ) for comparison purposes. Just OOTB, if you will (that will give us an idea of how much or little work they might need just to tweak)... Just out of curiosity, how long did it take you to tweak that style?

BTW, I now want an apology from everyone that posted on this forum that the MS can't get a decent shake...

One tune doesn't settle the matter, but it certainly settles the 'myth' of unreasoned antipathy to it. Make some reasonable music on it, and it will get as fair a shake as any other keyboard showcased here.

And if I were Dom, I'd be sending him a check to make a bunch more..