Some people need to understand that any critiscim has been aimed at the instruments short coming and not the owners. And if any of my postings have been disrespectful to an MS owner then i apologize unreservedly.

Dom is a big man, not a child. He came on the forum purely to tout his product and he has made some incredibly boastful claims of this instrument over the last 4 years that simply have never been fulfilled. He has also been incredibly rude in his defence of his product. Thats a big mistake for any Salesman to maketo the people he is trying to sell his goods to. If Dom has decided to leave then thats his choice. But its probably not a bad decision as now he can spend time looking for customers that want his product rather than trying to persuade people that we should want his product. I have said before and i will say it again, i wish him and his product well. But like anything , if you try and sell something to people you have to show what the product does that meets the needs, wants and desires of the customer it is aimed at. Dom has not grasped this and has simply produced pages and pages of technical specs to sell his instrument or packing the instrument with tonnes of features, NONE OF WHICH CAN BE DEMONSTRATED TO APPEAL TO REAL WORLD ARRANGER CUSTOMERS and then infering and sometimes downright insulting the intelligence of his potential customres because we have not supposedly grasped the concept of the MS !

In the last few posts Dom seems to have realised that he needs to Focus his attention elsewhere and that as far as i am concerned was the smartest move he has made in terms of the success of his product in the last 4 years. Once again i wish him well.

However i see no harm whatsoever in asking MS users to show us why they love their instrument so much. I dont ask other keyboard users because examples abound everywhere that show why anyone would consider them to be great instruments.

Now this is not a challenge to MS users, and its not a reprimand. All i am saying is your skin is too thin. A request to demonstrate why you love what you play is not rude or insulting so whats the problem ? If you dont want to demonstrate it thats fine. Dont. But dont get upset if you post how great the instrument is on the forum and then people like me naturally ask you to show me . That makes no sense.

[This message has been edited by spalding (edited 03-14-2009).]