Quote:
Originally posted by MusiCo:
Drums & Bass :
WOW ! this is where I really got excited about the T3 and where it will prove to be a worthwhile addition to my (studio)setup !
Drums and Bass sound very natural and really KICK ! Yamaha said goodbye to decades of offering only very thin Bass and Drum sounds. The tyros-speakers yamaha can provide can in NO WAY do justice to these sounds. This add's a great deal to the overall soundquality of any music produced on the T3.

Welcome to SZ......Great review also I might add....this statement above regarding the drums & bass is where most of the friction between arranger players have confrontational differences through the years...although I have yet to find a T3 anywhere around here to play yet I am always reading reviews and considering players thoughts on the unit as I am always open to new things. I know what I need for my needs and will go for it with reckless abandon to suit my style of playing on stage as a pro performer. As most know I have owned T1, T2, and I think every TOTL Psr model every made also, besides the other manufacturers Units as well. More good HONEST reviews like yours are very needed. I hope you'll participate in discussions here often we have a great group of knowledgeable helpful people here on SZ.

Happy Holidays!