Hi Chris,
I can identify with some of your comments about the Concert Piano as it sounds "out of the box".
Some have tried all sorts of designer Master EQ and Compressor settings in an attempt to get the quality to what they think it should be. I've been round the houses myself to a certain extent both with that and speaker setup, and it is possible to get a fuller sounding CGrand.
Having gone far out to start with I find I can get an overall better sound using much simpler settings so for now have settled for Flat Master EQ plus the essential compressor (IMO for piano) set to MS02 with gain upped to +4 (and turned On!).
Having said that if I wanted to "show off" a piano on the Ty3 I think I prefer the Live Grand which is greatly improved on the Ty3 and no longer needs the constant tweaking I was in the habit of doing to it on the Ty2.
It seems more sonorous/resonant and more in line with the upright acoustic grand I grew up with (using above master settings).
Maybe I'm just a heathen and do not know how to appreciate the more subtle tones of a Concert Grand-lol!

John