Scott... The PA800/Pa2 Piano is absolutely superb. It is as good as my Kurzweil K2600 and PC3. And that's saying something. And the 76 keybed is very nice semi weighted.

As to brand sales etc....
I was curious, so I did some checking with a contact I have that is well connected to a particular Mfg's Japanese 'UPPER' management. Do not ask, my house would get blown up if I told!

Do you know which Mfg. is the leader in arrangers sales WORLD WIDE (This, of course includes the 'Middle East')?

I'll give you a hint, it's not Yamaha. I was kind of surprised to hear that. I guess everyone just assumes it? Who's #1 vs #2 vs #3 doesn't really matter to me as I pick what works best for me. I have even been looking at Ketron.

Lots of Pa800/PA2's have been sold...Lots.

Remember on here we don't get much input from 'some' parts of the world.

I currently have a T2 and a PA2. I Enjoy them both. Hope to check out the T3 soon!

I would much rather hear discussions on how folks use their arranger for music, including making styles, new sounds, use features to sound better etc....than to hear this brand is better or more sales than that brand...who cares.

I love to hear posts from music created on arrangers. My thanks to the people who have done this for us all to enjoy! Yes, some day I may even post something...when I get something worthy.

If I would find some time and get off my Butt and take some lessons from Scott I would be there sooner.

Lee