It's not a taunt, Donny. It's just that when someone glows so positively about something, and places it above all others so definitively, it is disappointing that they remain reluctant to demonstrate this superiority...

Me, if I've got something that is that amazing, I don't have any problem posting it, even knowing it will receive maybe extra scrutiny for the hyperbole I might have used. I either believe in it or I don't. If I believe in it, I don't NEED to convince others with rhetoric. A simple demo should do the job definitively...

It seems zuki has really learned all the ins and outs of his arranger from what he says. Now, why not SHOW us what all the fuss is about? It would certainly garner him quite a few more PA800 users if it lives up to his reviews.

I don't know about you, but I certainly give a lot more credence to someone who isn't unwilling to show us they aren't just making stuff up...

"This is the best board on the planet people!" and "see how creative and fantastic you will sound...enough said" are bold words. But I completely agree with Zuki... Enough SAID.

Now SHOW us

Pretty please...