I think when someone challenges you to "put up or shut up" that kinds of sets the tone for the reception you can expect from your postings.
As I remember Diki it took quite a bit of prodding for you to post something and there was a few that weren't impressed.
Not because it wasn't good, don't get me wrong, I liked your stuff and I commented on the other forum.
But you were prodded into posting in the middle of a heated discussion and of course once sides have been chosen nobody is gonna back down.
Same with Charles and Ian well I guess all of us at one time or another were told to "put up or shut up"
Ian has sent me some stuff by email and he can send me more anytime he wants I enjoy it.
Charles I'd like to hear your stuff I'm not sure if I'm into hardcore Jazz but I'd sure enjoy the performance.
Same for Capt. Russ if you ever get around to it.
And of course I always love to hear from DonM and Uncle Dave. (I did not purposely leave anyone out)
I always love to hear talented individuals doing what they do. But I can understand why you don't want to post to an adversarial environment.

My usual disclaimer...