Ok!
Let me clarify some things from the post.

1. Maybe I wasnt careful enough when using the word "cheaters" The intent wasn't to lash out, cry or act as if I have a chip on my shoulder.

How I should have worded the opening paragraph was .... I get the impression some posters from the KB forums on the net seem to feel that people who couldnt sit at a piano or workstation and put on a performance were fudging their way around using an arranger to make up for their lack of keyboard talent and performing gigs making the music biz look bad.

I wasn't trying to single anyone out. I wasn't trying to put anyone down.

Some posted as if I were writing as if it was from personal experience and had thin skin. No one has ever put my skills down. I'm very comfortable with my ability and my very busy schedule. I was speaking for all arranger players in general.

I meant that from a gigging standpoint entertainment was the key not who knows the most chords and who plays the best LeftHand runs. I think everyone should strive to get better and learn as much as they can about their instrument.

This post was just to give my honest opinion and read it with an open mind.

I love this forum and appreaciate the input and comments from everyone. I've learned so much about arrangers on here.

Thanks to all of you who spent countless hours with me on the phone or skype or by email giving me pointers to make the arranger work best for me and sharing styles,midis etc.

Hope I clarified some of that Post.

------------------
God Bless,
Mikey

www.mikeymaestro.com
www.myspace.com/kidconcert
www.balloonanimal.com
www.1000colorcards.com