Diki, I understand where you're coming from. For me,however,I think recording anything on an arranger is a waste of time.

I just got the Zoom Chas uses and will record something live this week-end, but he, you and possibly Boo and Bebop will be the only ones who will even be remotely interested. I think posting it on an arranger form would be impolite. There will be no arranger used, and the material will be about as hardline jazz as it gets (piano, electric violin, upright and drums).

It's fine for others to post music created on an arranger here. My use of an arranger, however, is for ONLY those jobs where I have no alternative but to use one.

Always enjoy hearing what others do, however.
And, I appreciate the feedback from you, Chas and others on the soundscore rough Don posted for me a few months back. I don't mind posting the material I have the right to share; it's just not appropriate for this forum. And, with liscensing agreements, there's not that much I can post anyway.

Live stuff will be as far removed from arranger music as it gets.Be glad to send it to you and Chas directly, though, if you're interested. Promise, I wouldn't "chicken" out!

Russ