Don't forget that the G70 (and E80) has a Roland VK-organ built right in, along with sliders for drawbars (got to keep the Nord haters happy!). Add to that the G70's action, which I completely disagree is of any detriment to playing organ well.

To be honest, you can play organ well on just about any semi-weighted keyboard as far as the weight goes (especially if you have piano-strengthened fingers!) but the primary thing that makes piano sized keys unsuitable for organ techniques is the sharp edges and corners. There is such a lot of glisses and smears involved that any sharp edges will hang your hand up and make it difficult to run through the keys without tearing your skin off! (I used to have a terrible Boosey and Hawkes combo organ in the seventies that would cut my hands every night - but the crowd would go wild when I tipped it over and showed them all the blood on the keyboard at the end of the show!).

This is where the G70 action, above all others, makes such a good combination of both touches. All the edges are rounded off JUST enough that organ smears are easy, but still piano enough like to make very little transition necessary. It isn't in the weight, IMO, so much as the shape.

If any of you HAVEN'T played a G70 (or an A70 or G1000/800 - they all had basically the same action), try to run your hands over one if you get the chance, and see what I'm talking about (don't worry about whether or not you love the arranger, this is just about key feel and shape). It is rare, but you CAN find keyboards that do a great job of being a piano action, AND an organ action...

But 61 is too short, no matter WHAT shape the keys are in, if you want to play piano parts.