Hi Terry
I know that, this sound are not so good, why there are only the first extra samples extract from the Wavetable 128 Voice 24Mb sound Bank.
We have just copied the same binary file and add 5/6 new sound to testing the firmware ( that is working, the HARD work till now was converting the DSP windows editor and sound bank under Linux)

In the wavetable we have only 24Mb flash and is really HARD insert a lot od sound why no space! It mean that we must REDUCE at the max the samples.
In Mediastation we dont use Flash, but standard DIMM 256Mb/PC133 and we have tested this 24Mb sound bank.

Now we can add a lot of new HQ samples/Instruments and make how many binary sound bank files that we like, UP 256Mb size.

I'm in contact with some guys, just that help us to make a lot of HQ instruments. With the SAM9708 Evaluation board, everyone with a windos PC may develope a new Instruments and we ONLY add this instruments in our sound bank.

In future, all this new binary sound bank will posted in our server and the Mediastation automatically may dowload, just pressing the key: Update.

SAM9708, 128 Voice, is the last generation od Dream chip, SD1, X1....and a lot of other keyboards use only the 64 Voice processor, but the sound editor is the same for both DSP.

Just a little more time, but I'm sure that for the NAMM we can have a 150/180Mb GM/GS sound bank.
Anyway, all this sound may be used like General midi, DON'T forget that Mediastation have the LinuxSampler 180 voice( .GIG library) and 3 different Softsynth!!

All the system here is totally opend, not limit of Voice and SOUND Bank.

Again ( that maybe someone had forget) ALL the software/sound Bank MADE by Lionstracs is ALL FREE COST and may downloaded by own Internet sever.
regards
domenik