Hi Mike and Elle...
I have a lot of work to do, but when I see this post, I can't not reply...
Anyway, good replyes from both. First at all, we dont have NOTHING to hide, is not our fault if you are there in USA and not in Italy. We have here some mediastation samples ready, but all ( except one)are outside our company to our engineers and sound editors guys.Many musician are coming here and saw this keyboards, but of course we are not ready to delivery mediastation now, first we must complete some sofware parts and the big Sound Bank.
If you read at top, we have buy one new server in Canada with 60Gb HD for the data and installed the new Postnuke portal. Give us the time and soon you can see all the news, demo sound and video sound. The old Mambo portal are not ready for that and we CANT deleted the date: 18 feb 2003!!It is a bugs in the code of this portal.
Again, have patience and then you can see that we dont lie...all is true.
At NAMM 2004 we are there with the Music Industries Corporation and in Frankfurt Messe Germany 2004 too.
For elle, mediastation will delivered with a sampler disk player too and soon is available the Linux sampler, like the Gigasampler with the same gigasampler library.
Anyway, when our portal is ready, I will inform you and all this forum, then we have a forum there too, including demo area, downlod of MP3, MP4, Styles, sounds, patch, performances..
Yust to be patience a little more, then all the world can see that NO lie here...
We already get some good offer from interesting company that all you know... but I cant talk about this and NEVER we want leave this mediastation project for others company! This is OUR prestige, I'm sorry...
Domenik