Hi Domenik,

I think Alliev reflects well what has been the overall tone of several comments: you are taking the correct route to 'real innovation', but your attempt is still immature and overly focussed on the hardware and lower level software.

What's lacking (also from your pre-sales pitch) is the 'muscial' integration of it all. This in itself is quite natural given the stage in which your development is, but I would hate to see a good idea fail just because it was put on the market too soon.

This forum drives foremost on 'muscians'. Technology is very important to us but ONLY if it serves our ability to produce better music;

That being said, it should be clear from the frenzy of this thread that you have got everybody's attention; Just don't release your product too soon. And certainly not at the pricepoint of $6000.

In the application front, I still miss a software sampler (player), disk streaming if possible. I know that this is an issue within the Linux Audio community, but you might want to fuel developments in this area; Combined with your style player this should rock;

Oh, and please change the interface of the style player. It's not up to par with your other software.

My Conclusion: Good work! Maybe hire a couple of musicians...In fact why don't you offer a couple of the hotshots on this forum the chance to "test" & "audit" your prototypes. If your claims are found to be correct. if it works out, that should really fuel your (future) sales.

Ciao,

ellle