Scottyee....that's a real nice post you wrote. One of the best I've seen on these boards. I wonder how many of the folks this applies to will read what you wrote and think about it. Or will they go back to their old ways (as some have exhibited here) to:
always attack a poster who desires to express an opinion that you don't like
always ignore the MEANING of any message that rubs you the wrong way
always spend every free minute talking about the specs on the latest keyboard rather than PRACTICE

Scottyee's posting:

I'm begining to think a lot of people prefer to argue about keyboard brand/model preferences (my kb's better than yours), etc, because they find it easier than actually dedicating the work & time required to improve their kb chops & arranger playing skills. If you own a relatively current keyboard now, simply appreciate what you got and share actual arranger 'music making' tips which benefit all arranger players. You'll be amazed how much keyboard improvement you'll notice if the amount of time spent improving one's keyboard skills replaces the time spent posting on this forum promoting the mine's better than yours attitudes. I think it far more productive to share (tips/tricks) on improving arranger keyboard playing technique and also hearing more actual 'arranger keyboard' mode music performed here.