First let me start by saying I have no intention to starting any trouble with this post.

Just got my tyros 2 last night.
I owned a psr3000 first, had some mechanical problems with it, right at the time the S900 was released and yamaha offered me the s900 and pay only the price difference.I originally paid 1300 for the 3000 and the retail was 1599.00 for the s900. My wife then went ahead and worked out the difference and fees and brought it home as a surprise. She is the greatest woman i have ever met in all my life. Now back to my story.
The s900 was a nice step up from the 3k. The addition of the SA Voices was mindblowing hearing them for the first time almost knocked me over. The usb record to wav file feature was great. The keys were only slightly better. The speakers were not as clear as the 3k. the variation and quick access buttons were a very helpful add on.
However I had a severe problem with the keys rubbing after only 45 days and would stick sometimes. It felt like a toy when playing, and seemed very flimsy. Oh by the way the screen sucked when playing in a bright enviorment. I called the sales mgr. where my wife purchased it.I explained my grief and disappointment with the S900. Because I make a living entertaining I cannot be distracted with issues like this. I wanna focus on playing and singing not unsticking a key while tripping over my fingers.

The Sales Mgr. was so awesome. He offered to credit me every penny back even though it was almost 60 days old even the shipping charge that my wife paid to expedite getting here. he even credited me the money we spent on the case that i'd been using to gig with since the inception of my 3k. The planets must have been lined up perfectly that day. I had all the options in the world.

I hope I'm not rambling, just need to be thorough.

------------------
Thanks,
Mikey