The problem I have with the SBD and Atkins (having tried both), is the phsychological impact. Both of these diets call for eliminating something from your diet. Something that you are accustomed to eating.

This is now a matter of will-power. The mind must overcome the urge to eat something that is bad for you. This is always a recipe for failure for most people. Some people are very disciplined, but I contend they are not overweight to begin with since they already have will power.

I guess what I'm trying to say is, choose a diet lifestyle that is reasonable, fair, healthy, and does not force you to dramatically change your way of life through will-power. It's all common sense.

If you do have specific health issues such as high cholestrol, hypertension, or diabetes, the whole game changes because you MUST limit certain foods that contain those risk factors such as fats, sodium, high triglicerides.

I'm no doctor, but this is my common sense interpretation of the research which has been done.

Pa4x - LD Systems Maui 28 - Mackie Thumps