Quote:
Originally posted by PaulD:
Terry,

First off, I will try again when I am in town. I honestly don't know why you didn't get them. When I sent you those emails, they didn't bounce back, so I assumed you got them and or not in town, did respond.

I have sent you another E so you have my address in it.

Next, NAMM isn't open to the public, NAMM tried to open it to the public and it failed miserably, so I don't suspect that they will try this again. If you think a GC is bad, you wouldn't believe what went down when NAMM was open to the public... For those that have been to winter NAMM you know how crowded it is without the general public, with it is a mad house and what NAMM is really for, conducting business, doesn't get done.

I realize it isn't open to the public but was suggesting it should be. While one may not get to try the gear they can at least see it and know what is available. As it stands now, we're at the whim of the buyers as to what they will or will not carry. Your product is a oerfect example of that....even with your dealer 1 1/2 hours away from me.

People have a better chance at checking out the new stuff at their local music store, granted not nearly the selection that is at NAMM, but at least you could actually spend sometime with a potential instrument in a music store. The noise level at NAMM, doesn't really allow for a good audition of the products.

The noise level at GC doesn't either or any other music store I've ever been in.

Generalmusic has dealers all over the place, actually there is one in the city just above you, they happen to not carry the genesys product, because of fears of stocking a high end arranger.

They should at least be someone you put a demo Genesys in for potential buyers to see. Even though IMO they are still too far of a drive to see the board I would go 1 1/2 hours rather than the 8 to Kaye's place.
Terry

Regards,
Paul

------------------
jam on,
Terry http://imjazzed.homestead.com/Index.html